Saturday, October 2, 2010

Got Tickets?

I got mines! I got them last night and I am extremely excited to watch the films.

So far I've got:

The Green Tie Affair (Oct. 15 @ 5:30 p.m.)
Seesaw (Oct. 15 @ 8:00 p.m.)
Summer Pasture (Oct. 17 @ 11:30 a.m.)
Hanamizuki (Oc 24. 5:00 p.m.)

According the the HIFF website, the general public may begin to purchase tickets online or by phone on Monday October 4th. Students, I highly recommend that you check out a few films since you only have to pay $10 rather than $12 for the general admission. For more information, follow click this link HIFF Ticket Information

Be sure to get your tickets before they run out!


While at Ahi & Vegetable at Fort Street Mall, I happened to find this flyer that contained the film times and summaries! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment